Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Second Body Assessment

I suppose you've seen these all over the place... sigh
With marketing like that how can we possibly win? Plus I heard there were eight teams not two, groan. We need the money but we're not gonna bug you about it like OTHERS do, OK? So fork it over.

My first body assessment was on 31 Dec 08. OK blogger blows at tables!

We'll go this way.
  • Weight: 211 lost 26 pounds
  • Resting HR: 66 bpm down 16 bpm - Bubbles liked that
  • Body Composition: 24.85% down 4.31% meaning I lost 4.31% of body fat I think. Still it creeps me out thinking 25% of me is fat shudders
  • VO2 Max: 31.51 up 12.99 meaning my heart and lungs are getting along better. I'm now on the chart around the 25 percentile - needs more work
  • Push Ups: Couldn't do them due to shoulder injury
  • Curl Ups: 9 up one - GROAN - Bubbles says it has to do with spine flexibility something she's gonna work on with me
  • Flexibility: 3 up 3 from ZERO so, you know, it's a start but I'm still not on the chart, oh here it is - CORPSE
  • Waist to hip ratio: 0.930233 down 0.092239 I went from high risk to low risk on overall health stuff like diabetes.
Some progress. I'm making progress!!! I need to get my VO2 up even more, keep driving my weight down, leave the category of rigor mortise in flexibility and master those stupid curl ups LOL!

Thanks Bubbles! Keep hurting me :-)

A brief shout out to awesomeGirl who with her partner placed third in the corporate challenge euchre tournament! All that training paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment