Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Of course it is!

I did a run through of Bubbles latest routine. A LOT of upper body work along with her patented death to your thighs horrors. I've always been afraid to ask her what thighs ever did to her, I don't want to set her off and have her spike a medicine ball at me or something.

Bubbles wants to hospitalize me :-)

Of course I forgot a lot of my form, ponyTail thought I was practicing Tai chi but she had a bad angle. I'll touch base with Bubbles tomorrow; she is going to show me new and interesting ways to have a coronary on the cardio machines!

I'm super tired - I think that walk took a fair amount out of me yesterday and my poor sweet daughter came in the room about 3am with a bloody nose. My wife dealt with that, hugs wife, gets the shoulder and threatening mutters about sleep.

It was quiet today, perhaps too quiet! glances around suspiciously. Diablo was there looking hale and I'm the epitome of anti-hale, if we touched there'd be an explosion irking awesomeGirl if we knocked out the power to her elliptical. However he's right with God (odd given his name) while I spent the weekend fully engaged in dietary debauchery.

I must invest in some coffee and begin bringing these synapses online.

I want to eat some oatmeal too but, um, I gained a pound and I want to punish myself as well. A little update on that, I got the coffee and the oatmeal. Guess I should reread Crime and Punishment since I skipped the punishment part. You guys have any suggestions on battling temptation? I was doing things like eating a banana AND THEN the brownie... sheesh!

Your 'Lard Ass' (a bike commute story I will relate sometime, let's just say I was subjected to teenage catcalls of a negative nature - it hurt my feelings a little :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment