Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Laguna

Dudes and Dudesses, I'm seriously onto something here but more on that in a bit.

Today we decided to go to Laguna Beach. I opted to take the scenic Pacific Coastal Highway (the PCH to the natives).

That was a mistake. Imagine an ENDLESS Sawmill Road with the added benefit of adding an hour to the trip time. It was so painful that the state of California made it mandatory that there was a liquor store every other block just to get through it. When I told theDude about it when we got back he busted a gut laughing, "You took the PCH???"

Wanna see some of the prettier sections?



An Oil Derrick
Finally we arrived! It is a seriously pretty beach!

V-Ball

Tide Pools
When we got to the beach I started my routine. To the casual observer this would appear to be me just walking about but the Garmin DOES NOT LIE!

BEHOLD!

Yep, you're reading it right 692 calories burned, all gone bye-bye! Off to that little fat farm in the sky.

Just by walking around - mmhmm

Bill's Hellish Workout Trek Through Laguana Beach - NOT for the Timid!

But was Bill done?

No, oh my heavens NO!

After my cardio routine (driving the wonderful freeway system) I embarked on a neighborhood walk.

Bill's Neighborhood Walk
And the metrics, please..

You see of course.

Of course you do! My blog readers aren't idiots!

933 calories vaporized just by walking around looking at stuff!

I'm eating an entire moose now and enjoying all of a chocolate cream pie. I'll probably burn that off just walking upstairs to bed. Tomorrow we return home.

My name is Bill and I am genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment