Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Weigh In

I think yesterday's post left me in something of a mood today. I hammered through my workout with a bit of pep in my step. I think the day off, where my trainer requires that I do nothing at all except lay on the couch in the basement and doze... glances nervously at wife... not to be bothered with chores... since chores and anything I don't want to do disturbs the delicate balance of biorhythms and healing... of the... spirit...

I mentioned my trainer requires it right? Talk to Bubbles if you have issues, 'k?

Anyway I bang through it pretty well. I'm still avoiding the balance beam treadmill but did seven on the stair climber, good times, good times.

Oh check this out! I mentioned that my wife went into the gym with me on Saturday, well she went in all by her lonesome on Sunday. I think she liked the sleep she got the night before. Anyway, BIG GRIN, now all we have to do is have Bubbles schedule our days off on the same day and we can shaft give the kids all the chores. They need to build character. Dibs on the remote.

It was the usual suspects in today. We had benKingsley, AT Everest, ponyTail, goodMood, awesomeGirl, Kojak, a dude that needs to be named and an FNG that must be named. I hope he hangs with it, I came flying back to my office to look up Dennis Hopper's character's name in Easy Rider and was disappointed to find out it was Billy. Having a Bill and Billy in this blog would be too confusing. A name will come to me sooner or later.

It was Monday so no one was in much of a mood to chat, we just wanted to get through it. Still an impressive turnout for a Monday. As I was headed into the showers I pass MarathonMan who went on some fifteen mile run into the gaping maw of hell or something. He can tell you about it, he's still got a bit of the thousand yard stare about him though.

He's having difficulty understanding why I don't like V8, "It's great stuff Bill!"

I showered and weighed in, same routine as last week.

222 POUNDS! I eeeek and hug the scale! Apparently SOME in the locker room find naked middle-aged men visibly showing their gratitude to scales appalling behavior.

PRUDES!

Um, yeah, there's really no proper way to phrase the above. Let's just say that I walked away happy and leave it at that - 'k?

So call it sixty days in, I started at 237 and am now at 222, fifteen pounds.

MONSTER GRIN - hey, this is WORKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment