Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday


I am now kinda dieting. Dear Lord what is happening to me??? I guess it's more accurate to say I'm monitoring my food intake. I'm using this app on the iPhone called Lose It. You tell it a bunch of junk like I want to lose thirty pounds and it kicks out something like you can attain that weight by 2 Aug 09. Deal? and then you get so many calories to eat a day. It's kinda fun to put that stuff in.

Today I went for the more traditional exercise bike for around thirty minutes, followed by seven on the treadmill. Lap 2 and lap 4 (above) are cool down laps. Here's the overall heart chart.

I'm pretty pleased with it.

After the sauna and shower I ran into the trainer I've been trying to get a hold of. She said she's been sick for the last few days, and there are a few people ahead of me on the exercise routine. I think I might have irritated her when I kicked back a "So?" when she informed me she had been sick the last few days, so she suggested 45 minute of intervals on the elliptical machine.

It's obvious she's trying to kill me to get out of this designing a routine for me!

Well tomorrow is my first attempt at intervals.

YAY oh YAAAYYYYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment