Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday

I did not rest well last night, due to anxiety over coming back to work and Carolina's loss to Boston College. So when the alarm went off at 5:15 this morning I was ready for it.

I shaved, grabbed my bags and headed to the gym. Due to various emails I received I was under the impression it didn't open until 6AM, this is apparently not true. I made a mental note of it. It was much busier already then it had been my previous week - work has officially started. I'm in early enough that I can have my pick of machines. I choose the elliptical thingy and another thirty minutes of agony.

I don't know what it is with this machine but I just can't control myself. Within five minutes I'm well into zone four and do the whole thing with an average heart rate of 143, yesterday the average heart rate was 133. Peep it out:


Then it was sauna time, where I rued my foolishness on the elliptical - but not as much as I am going to and now I'm at work getting ready to start my busy day.

Weeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment