Thursday, October 1, 2009

Repetitions at the Ghost Town Gym

First heartfelt condolences to Bubbles and her family on the recent loss of her grandfather :-(

Two days in a row now which is pretty cool. Well actually it was pretty cool this morning, fall walked up and said, "HOWDY!" and when I woke up the outside thermometer said it was 37 degrees Fahrenheit. This was most likely the reason IronMan was a no show in the gym today deciding to remain a snuggled up to JRock, the pansy. Er - not that I'm calling JRock a pansy that's not what I meant, dear God the next time I'm dumb enough to do a fun run she'd kill me. No IronMan's the pansy but I guess it's tough dealing with these temperatures when you're made of metal. But let me be clear JROCK IS NOT PANSY!

::frantically mops brow::

So it was me, Kingsley and AT Everest throughout the morning, doing reps in the ghost town gym. We pretty much kept to ourselves which allowed me to focus and I was surprised I was done in forty-five minutes. Good and bad. I prefer being a distracted chatty Cathy as opposed to Mr. Get Through It. It makes the time more pleasant.

Right when I finished up goodMood shows looking around at the silent machines and the empty gym wondering where IronMan was. Kingsley had left and AT Everest was bending herself into a pretzel in another room. I shower, check my weight (I went from 198 to 200, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? Does lack of extreme stress make Bill a fat boy???) dress and drop by the gym on my way out.

goodMood was in there all by his lonesome, he's kind of hard to see since he lost so much weight. I tell him this is what it would be like if he won the lottery and had his own private gym, kinda lonely. He agrees before heading back to the dumbbells. No IronMan, no ponyTail and no awesomeGirl?!

Heads up pikers! It looks like I may be making a comeback here and if so then know this, I won't HESITATE to rat you out if you're not here to add life and your own flavor of joy to this gym!

Are you on my frequency? Am I being cleeaaaarrr???

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment