Friday, October 8, 2010

Wheezy

I had gym goals for today and did 2/3rds of them Stomp, stomp, stomping up that God awful stairclimber on that nightmarish 20min workout followed by 25mins on the spinner before ponyTail came in (thank God!) being her usual too darned cute for her own good. She starts doing what appears to be a Bubbles floor workout with all these weird stretches and whatnot. I've been off the Bubbles' reservation for probably too long and hopefully will find my way back one day but til then...

Do the final 20min on the elliptical?

Shoot the breeze with ponyTail?

Do the math.

So I'm still all sweaty and wheezy from the workout (been too long since I've done serious cardio) staggering around when awesomeGirl starts signaling me that I should help thirty pound AT Everest before she throws her back out trying to lift a seat on the bench press machine. I shake my head "No" causing awesomeGirl to glare at me with this, "Don't MAKE ME come off this treadmill mister" look on her face. Yeah, cuz if she came of the treadmill she could help AT herself.

I merely think this since I'm terrified of awesomeGirl. Figuring anything would help my karma, I help AT Everest before shooting the breeze with ponyTail. goodMood was there but he's always there since he's a MAN, unlike me. Also he keeps his priorities straight, knowing that all the crap at work can wait an additional hour while he takes care of himself.

The office move has started and there are all these dudes in hazmat suits moving stuff around. It's all very mysterious and there are whispers of 'pod people' whatever the heck that means. Some folk gaze tragically at me, tears welling in their eyes before averting their gaze. When I ask why they just shake their head and run off.

Weird.

Grainy office move pic taken before being 'moved along, nothing to see here' folk

No comments:

Post a Comment