Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Demons: 19,349 - Bill: 3!

I'd have to say my inner demons got the upper hand yesterday in our endless daily struggle. So lets-see it's currently demons: 19,349 - Bill: 3. Perhaps appeasement is the answer, history shows it's worked so many times before. Just nuzzle those little demons close, coo understanding and maybe today will be better. Maybe they wont frolic in Bill's libido and wail on his hunger for crappy food pleasure center. ::rolls eyes::

It's early and I'm in my pod after pushing metal in the gym for a bit. I'm trying a different approach to this exercise thing going full circle with one day cardio, one day lifting, I was watching awesomeGirl doing unnatural things with a medicine ball and inwardly smiling, "Oh yeah, I remember that!". We'll see how that flies. My arms are sore which makes me grin. My dad tells me after vision, hair, hearing and abdominal muscles, strength is the first to go. Well we'll just see about that!

Time to focus...

No comments:

Post a Comment