Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Pods Day Three

It's interesting watching folk adjust to the new pod lifestyle. Me, I'm indifferent honest about the whole thing.

No... that's not accurate - I'm actually digging it. It feels like... college and more inclusive though I find that word a bit overused in the PC sense. I'll role with it.

Currently my only complaint is I need a nose picking screen. I've filed a request with the office folk so rest easy fellow pod mates.

I did another thirty-five mins on the spinner today.

Ponder this wisdom and see ya tomorrow. Things are quiet, perhaps too quiet...

2 comments:

  1. i recall seeing a version of this using much naughtier terminology somewhere or other...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom reads this blog Cliff or says she does anyway.

    ReplyDelete