Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday

Well I'm feeling on the cusp of normalcy here so I'm fairly certain things will go to hell in a hand basket tomorrow. shrugs It is what it is.

Yesterday was a decent into depravity. We celebrated my daughter's eleventh birthday so I had to cut the grass and do other party prep things. Then it was the sleepover and five or so hyper girls, luckily I avoided the blindfolded makeover but I didn't avoid the Greaters birthday cake and other treats, weak, weak man that I am. Tomorrow's weigh in... shudders! We also enjoyed trying to cook s'mores in a windstorm, all in all a fun party.

Friday I amused the Zumba crew by showing up for one song and doing it in my work attire. I needed it and it helped.

I got up at five or so, dawdled and then went into the gym for an hour low intensity workout. It was empty like my head and there's not much to report from that. I pedaled and watched the Twilight Zones on Chiller.

I'm not sure what the rest of the day holds except for a serious nap, maybe I'll ride the bike or go to the gym with my wife.

OH! OH! allyMcBeal bought a bike! You should see this pink wonder. Maybe after she's done putting Barbie stickers all over it and stuff she'll let me take a pic of it. I hope to see her tooling about on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment