Friday, May 8, 2009

It's the little things that get you

I'm wore out and dangerously psychotic.

Bubbles has made a new routine for me and until I can spring free of the gerbil wheel I won't be able to see it. Darn it.

I went through the total body today, unfocused and somewhat slightly dazed. I wish it was amusing how (at times) the universe conspires to give you a bit part in Zulu Dawn. My daughter's birthday party is tomorrow, work is still wobbly, and my son is now in a track meet we didn't foresee so I have to go get his gosh darned trombone. Grass needs cutting, cake needs to be bought, pizza ordered and you start to watch all these Zulu warriors, these little tasks beginning to encircle camp Bill and I just want to shut down and take a nap.

It's the little things that get you
It's the little things that get you when you weren't paying attention
It's the little things that get you, it's the little things that get you
It's the little things that get you, when you weren't paying attention

No comments:

Post a Comment