Friday, May 22, 2009

Hell Pound

You'd think I'd LEARN! Nope, nope.

Let's see I biked into work and back home, the Garmin tells me I burned 490 calories. Then I worked out on the recombinant burning 300 calories. THEN I went home and showed my push mover all over the lawn for 1.1 miles and 466 calories. So lets see...

490+300+466 = 1,256.

Breakfast two eggs sunny side up, two bacon, two pieces of toast, coffee. Lunch, salad. Dinner, Burger King double cheese burger, med onion rings, med coke. Four twizzlers at night. That's it.

I then do the new total body thing today and it felt like a pretty good workout, shower and step on the scales. 208, sames as yesterday.

@@#!!!&&&$$$%#*@^#!!!

Calm blue sea, calm blue sea. I must wait for Monday of course the evil scale would want to make me suffer - sigh.

JRock thinks I should go on the ExLax diet to cross this hurdle. I'm thinking no (she was kidding for the Bill impaired).

Bill mows the lawn and roof which he foolishly fertilized earlier in the year.
IronMan was in rare form today, doing his darnedest to exhaust himself. He was trying the Katrina situp to stand up on technique with the BOSU ball. I noticed he wasn't going far enough back on the situp and mentioned to him Katrina does it a bit differently. He tried it and did say five but mentioned THAT was a lot harder. When Bubbles heard about it she made me 'Assistant Trainer for a Day'!

I'm going to try that tomorrow when no one's about to hear my pathetic whimpers and moans.

Next IronMan was doing his flat side up, jumping on the BOSU and doing squats. This bored him so he grabbed some I'll guess 20 or 30 pound dumbbells and stood before the BOSU. The entire gym grew still, goodMood, needsAname, theOtherPonyTail, and me all watching with breathless anticipation of what was certain to be a I Love Lucy skit.

IronMan's nerve breaks saying that he can't do it if everyone's watching! We all pretend not to watch while he hops on the BOSU with the dumbbells and starts doing squats with curls. I have much to learn.

Have a wonderful Memorial Holiday and say a prayer for our Troops yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment