Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Stroll

Well my wife, seeing the break in the weather opts for an afternoon walk. She suggests, proposes, puts forward, recommends, counsels and encourages us hoping to get a walking mate to tag along. Seven minutes into her PowerPoint presentation on The Afternoon Walk and Why You Should DO IT! my son and I breath a collective sigh of resignation and raise our hands.

I hook up the Garmin because the device just fascinates me, plus it uh counts towards my hopefully shrinking waistline. I get more data like calories from it too when I'm outside. When we get back I upload the data to Motionbased.com, check it out:
Can ANYONE explain to me how we walked a loop returning to our starting point all DOWNHILL??? (The green line on the chart indicates elevation) I'm not sure how to interpret the data. Any help?

When we get home my wife presents me with a jug of low sodium V8.

::glares at Marathon Man::

Tea and yoga are not far behind I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment