Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Funk - Push It Day Five

I didn't feel much up to 'Pushing It' today, more like 'Puking It.' BLEH

I got through it though, with a little trainer help. I was whining about doing seven minutes on the stair-climber until he drew a forty-five and waved it in the general direction of my knee. FINE! I mounted that awful beast and was soon lost in a sea of sweat, and pain. I came off it humming the Stones Paint It Black,

I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black

Oh yeah, this is gonna be a GREAT day... then the endorphins kicked in and I felt a little better.

As I told you yesterday my trainer sent in her suggestions for great workout songs. If you glance over to the right you'll see where I've started collecting the suggestions. I've started using links to YouTube to find the tunes so you can get a feel for them but in my trainer's case I couldn't find some of them, for example (I'm gonna be) 500 miles! remix - so I just tossed up what I could find. In this case not remixed, lol. I just took a shot on Distant Soundz... Timbaland I had to use iTunes.
Have a great Friday! I see there's talk of a Friday Fun Run, I agree with one person's comment, "... until then, I think I’ll wait for spring like weather and dry pavement." In my case because I'm a pansy! There I said it, anyone care to disagree? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment