Monday, July 20, 2009

Light Monday

Since my epic bike ride of yesterday I decided to tone it down at the gym today. I did Bubbles' Revised ABS Workout and A LOT of stretching. My back still feels sore but manageable. I'm taking ibuprofen for the soreness/inflammation. My wife is mildly amused/alarmed at what it takes to keep a wreck like myself afloat in the gym.

Breakfast
  • One cup of Starbucks quad venti vanilla breve latte (20oz, four shots of expresso, half and half and vanilla)
  • One 24oz cup of BP French Vanilla coffee
  • Yeah, I'm feeling a wittle WIRED

Lunch
  • Lettuce, iceberg - 3/4 cup
  • spinach, baby - 1/8 cup
  • melon, cantaloupe - 1/8 cup
  • melon, honeydew - 1/8 cup
  • Broccoli, fresh - 1/3 cup
  • Olives, black - 3 tablespoons
  • Tomatoes, fresh - 1
  • Carrots, fresh - 1/3 cup
  • Cheese, cheddar - 1/3 cup
  • Eggs, hard boiled - 1
  • Seeds, sunflower - 1/8 cup
  • Salad Dressing, Raspberry Vinaigrette - 2 table spoons
Dinner
  • Salad - lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers about a half cup
  • Watermelon
  • Two large rolls
  • Pot roast - about a 3x3in square
Snacks
  • Five cookies (oreo size but not oreos)
  • One Cliff Bar
  • Bowl of ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment