Friday, July 17, 2009

Slow Friday

Last night my wife and I went to the movies and saw The Proposal with Sandra Bullock. If you like her type of movies (and I do) you want to check it out. We had fun on our 'date' night and hope to do it again soon!

I rode the bike in this morning, it was a nice, quiet ride. No biggie, I can't recall any deep thoughts but I think not, it was just peaceful but that's the lay of the land at 4:45am. I had spent a bit of time packing the panniers last night and still almost forgot the Garmin and a cable. This is apparently not like riding a bike. I kept telling my wife to hush so that I could think.

I didn't forget anything, thank heavens.

I did the total body workout with breaks for yakking with awesomeGirl and IronMan but managed to get to work at 7am feeling ready for the day. While in the gym I noticed that it would probably rain in the afternoon which should make for a thrilling bike ride home. YAY!

Have a great weekend!

Breakfast
  • One cup of coffee with some half and half and vanilla
  • Two donuts
Lunch
  • Lettuce, iceberg - 3/4 cup
  • spinach, baby - 1/8 cup
  • melon, cantaloupe - 1/8 cup
  • melon, honeydew - 1/8 cup
  • Broccoli, fresh - 1/3 cup
  • Olives, black - 3 tablespoons
  • Tomatoes, fresh - 1
  • Carrots, fresh - 1/3 cup
  • Cheese, cheddar - 1/3 cup
  • Eggs, hard boiled - 1
  • Seeds, sunflower - 1/8 cup
  • Salad Dressing, Raspberry Vinaigrette - 2 table spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment