Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Rest?

Well I'm trying to hold back after yesterday's big exercise blow out - I know I need to let my body recuperate or I'll hit the wall. So I did the following:
  • Rode my bike in
  • Did 17mins on the elliptical - don't judge me I still have the stupid Pacific Crest Trail on my mind.
  • Did stretches
  • Hung out with Diablo while drinking coffee I brought in.
Later today I have to deal with, well, life. As the kids get older we're finding they need to be drug here and there and that's no biggie, in fact it's something of an honor but it plays hell with work schedules. Last night my wife and I set up who was taking what kid where and who was picking them up. Today I find out I have a 3:30pm meeting that didn't show up on my schedule on the mac for some reason and now my bike commute home will resemble more of a sprint if I'm going to pick my daughter up on time.

Life is good :-)

I came across this while looking for a new banner pic and so I thought I'd dangle the bait in front of IronMan, who's been a bit subdued of late, maybe this will pick up his spirits.

Apparently this is how MEN do squats.

On the weigh in I dropped another pound, I've lost 34 pounds since 28 December. I know what I need to do, my behavior indicates I just don't wanna. I'll continue to enter data into this FitDay site and might publish it later in the week so you can heckle me and roll your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment