Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hug a Developer

Well I dropped a pound but work on that front will continue. I'm trying to devise a workout thingy that I can use. I managed to develop a fine case of Tennis Elbow playing Frisbee Golf... on the... Wii.

When you're done laughing I'll continue.

Done? Okay then.

Now this Tennis Elbow thing is a royal pain. I know a lot of tennis players deal with it but their ways are strange and unknown to me. I never got it when I actually played tennis. It feels like an inflamed tendon or something and I've been sporadically hitting it with ibuprofen and Aleve but you're also suppose to stop using the thing until the inflammation goes away.

Short of a cast I'm not sure how to do that. Stupid elbow.

Anyway I did part of Bubbles Tuesday routine skipping the traveling push-ups and the gravitron machine. I came out of it not feeling that worked out. So I'm pondering it, I'll probably introduce more cardio but I have to be a bit careful with that or I'll simply exhaust myself and well... I need to think on it huh?

The following is a public service announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment