Friday, June 5, 2009

Phone it in Friday

OK I've moved the party information over to the right (->) see it?

Look I'm no RAT so I won't tell you who WASN'T in the gym today but opted to remain all snuggled in their cozy beds dreaming Oreo dreams but I can tell you who was there, me, AT Everest and awesomeGirl - that's it, do the math. We're hardcore athletes with hardcore attitudes, or we just missed the memo - probably the latter.

I'm finding that dialing it back on my end is helping with this constant fatigue. I seem to want to constantly 'push it' particularly with the aerobics and that's not such a good idea I'm starting to think. Though my thighs still burn for you, maybe not as much as they once did.

I did the total body thing with stretches since I'm hosting the potluck thing tonight. I can't wait for that!!! I'll be updating the sidebar in a minute with what I know (not a lot) and I'm taking a half day to finish preparations. I plan to power-wash the backyard. Lawn furniture, trees, the back of the house as high as I can reach, the mulch, the hose... I sort of lose myself in it. It should be a nice squishy marsh by the time the party starts. Look, it's my only weakness.

I hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment