Monday, June 22, 2009

ghostGirl

My father's day was fantastic. I hope yours was better than that!

Of course no one believes me about ghostGirl. They think I made the whole thing up but I'm growing increasingly certain the gym is haunted, it's the only explanation that doesn't make me look like I'm losing my mind so I'm clinging to it pretty tightly.

Diablo and ponyTail are doubters and naturally the sign in thingy was down this weekend so there's no record she was ever there. Oh she was there! I saw her! You have got to believe me!!!

Maybe she's Death, you know? Like Jessica Lange in All That Jazz? I mean ghostGirl is very attractive but not Jessica Lange (in her prime) attractive, but then she wouldn't have to be would she? I mean it's me after all, not Roy Schneider, you probably have to pull out all the stops when you're collecting an A-List star, but Bill? You can hold back a bit on Bill I'm thinking, conserve some energy.

I'm going to die aren't I? You can tell me, I can take it. ghostGirl has come for Bill and these are the initial visions that it's time to get right with God! Well getting right with the Lord will take some time, I have much to do. Give me money, that will help.

AT Everest was in the gym today so the natural order of things is being restored. She had injured herself and had to take some time off but was definitely making up for it. The quest to summit Mt. Everest continues.

It was just us, working in our own little cones of routine but I was there pretty early looking for ghostGirl. I'll have to stop looking since I'm pretty certain she's Death, no reason to go looking for that, not in my book anyway.

Doubting Thomas Diablo strolled in while I was atoning on the StairClimber for ten minutes finishing up my total body except for the stretching. Then the regular crew began showing up and the clank of metal and whir of machines began filling the gym. IronMan (I know he'll believe me about ghostGirl! I need his backhoe to dig her up) is on vacation.

Maybe I can get a pic of ghostGirl? Nah, I can't afford the special camera that those ghost hunter people use and if she's corporeal (which is highly unlikely) then I get to spend quality time in HR explaining the pictures. A dilemma.

I weighed in, 206. I lost a pound :-) I wonder how many calories you chew up complaining about dieting? I'll have to check with Bubbles on that but it looks like the easy pounds are behind me. I've got a tough row to hoe with ghostGirl standing at the end of it. I had better be in shape for her, I've seen her on the StairClimber and OMG if I'm going to spend eternity on level 21 then I best prep for it.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment