Monday, June 15, 2009

Miserable Monday Weigh in Still at 207 :-(

I rode the bike in, hammered through the total body and got into work at 7am - sigh.

It's kinda funny, I'm half wondering if I show up at 6:55am can I get the complete workout in and be at my desk by 7am? Maybe this temporal vortex thing can work in my favor.

I stood before the scale, presetting it to 210 and got on it. No movement, good, good. When I hit 207 the arm slid up to the midpoint.

DARN IT!

Given the amount of work I did this week and particularly on Saturday I was hoping for some weight loss. Second week in a row at 207. Now I feel like I have three options
  • Heroin
  • Increase Workout Intensity
  • Change Diet
I'm not ready to seriously entertain the heroin option yet, too much work, finding a dealer, getting needles, etc. I spent a lot of last week exhausted so I'm a little shy about increasing the intensity of my workouts, in fact I'm wondering if I need some recuperation time.

So it's change the diet, meaning I'm going to have to go back to a total discipline type of model until I hit the next goal (190). So no treats (ice cream, cookies, etc) for Bill for awhile.

The only highlight on this miserable Monday was when I was filling my bottle for the cardio work awesomeGirl was headed into the ladies locker room. As she passed by I mutter to Kingsley, "Well all I have left is three hours on the elliptical."

There was a heartbeat of a pause and then she laughed on her way in.

I walk back to the elliptical machines and chose a lesser one, that is NOT awesomeGirl's, which is also mine and also AT Everest's. As I'm hammering through 'Calorie Burner' awesomeGirl comes around the corner with such hope in her eyes that it would break your heart. She grins when she sees the machine is free.

Maybe her Monday is a bit less miserable :-)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment