Tuesday, February 23, 2010

They Say It's Your Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Wife!
I hope all your birthday wishes come true!!!

You're probably wondering what I got her, well glance to your left and gaze with wonder upon Awesome MEGA Composter! mmhmm ::nods head:: note with envy the convenient dual agitator turning grips that perform the twofold function of mixing the coffee grounds, body parts, lettuce, leaves, marijuana, er grass and whatever else my darling cares to toss into the bottomless black hexagon of churning. The bin is black to attract warmth and aid in the process known as 'heating' using the very power of the sun! So it's a fusion driven device far too complicated for your puny mind to fathom, poor baby. Once my son and daughter have spent a month or so continuously spinning the device in the back yard, you simply have them pull up the wheelbarrow, slide open the convenient top and pour the loamy goodness into it before dispersing it on the grateful plants struggling to survive in the garden. Upon receiving such a fantastic boon they will spew forth a magnificent harvest of... um... things you harvest and uh eat, so I've read anyway.

I'm certain she'll love it! ::nervously mops brow::

My decent into some weird belated hibernation continues unabated. My morning routine has become getting up, getting dressed (I remembered my gym shorts today YAY ME!), and reading some websites to learn how the government has annoyed me today while drinking a cup of joe. Then, usually grumpy about the latest immense bureaucratic affront, I grab my stuff and head into the gym. This is nothing new, I am an autistic creature of routine.

What's new is the lack of joy... no that's wrong... motivation? Well something's lacking, darn it, even if I remember my shorts. Sunlight? I always underestimate this time of year, it's such a drag. After I goofed around in the gym, walking, talking, watching IronMan, goodMood, myPeg and awesomeGirl give their quiet lesson in doing it right I sadly head to the car. I'm looking at the melting snow, the endless gray of the landscape and I smile at the thought of sunlight, warmth... biking to work. I know in my heart of hearts I will immediately develop a love/hate with biking, once the weather permits it and bitch about that too. But right here, right now, I want it.

So what? There are more important things.

Today's my wife's birthday and that's the coolest thing EVER. Hey wife! I do love you so! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVAH! ::serious look::

No comments:

Post a Comment