Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Day in Paradise

First a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to IronMan!!!
Yesterday was his birthday. He wouldn't divulge his age since he's older than dirt I guess. Still a really happy birthday to him! I hope it was a great one!

We're in the second wave of death storms and already the weathermen seem a little burned out. Poor babies. Our kids' schools closed even though there was maybe a quarter inch of the white death on the ground. Whatever. I can never figure this crap out anymore. So I'll be working from home after the meetings today and might even get some of the stuff done that I want done. A boy can dream.

I confess to not having faith in Bubbles driving across town to get to work today, this lack of faith coupled with my desire to dodge HEAT had me doing some frantic lifting and ABS and my darnedest to get out of there before 7am. Well, and IronMan made me by setting a poor example and yakking about his drive across town through the death storm.

I guess this is actually The Son of DeathStorm!!! He's gonna hang out in town until 6pm tomorrow so I wonder if they'll ever bother to have school again. I mean they already have this Friday off for some reason AND Monday off since it's 'Squirrel Day" or someone's day. Funny how that works out huh? Me, I don't get those days off and yeah, I'm a tad jealous.

Maybe I can organize an office drive similar to this one: (disclaimer, this is a Bud Light commercial but it may be a tad strong for your tastes, if you think so then don't click play! And if you decide you are 'Bud Light Curious' don't blame me if you have an adverse reaction - you've been warned)

No comments:

Post a Comment