Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kong Wubba

Layla, who's soul is as black as her fur, had me in stitches last night - over what exactly? I can't recall, but it was funny! She has this Kong Wubba that she seems to enjoy and it was late, like 8:30pm and I was trying to head off to bed with my Kindle for some late night reading about spooky Bangkok prostitute ghosts, which is a pretty serious problem over there and Layla kept laying Kong Wubba at my feet.

Have you ever witnessed the hope in a dog? Layla struggles with the wubba since it's a little large for her, tugging, tripping over the thing as she makes her way down the hall way, her head down, eyes up looking at me. She sets the thing down at my feet, steps back looking up at me her tail a waggin'.

Well? How 'bout it sailor?

I don't wanna. I want to read but how do you say no to that?

We play. I giggle a lot annoying my kids with a bunch of, "jeeze dad!"s.

I had to get gas today ::insert feeble excuse here:: etc, etc so I didn't work out today. I'm still processing my decadent ways.

I'm keeping an eye on Wisconsin but the next fight seems to be moving here. Oh boy. So let me see if I'm following the argument. The unions want collective bargaining and the states want 'right to work' which means if you don't want to join the union you don't have to. The unions can't stand that since it would hurt their collective bargaining position.

So, if the 'right to work' thingy is passed what the unions are saying is that they can't make a compelling argument to keep their membership numbers up without forcing people to join? Then, like Borders, shouldn't the unions file chapter 11 and investigate a more viable, modern model?

No comments:

Post a Comment