Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Unconditioned

Phoned it in today, my head has gone south to NC. I spent most of the time doing some ABS, presses and jawing with IronMan, goodMood and awesomeGirl. I also checked out the new machine.

It's a cardio-machine a lot like a bike except you pedal with your arms. It's primarily designed for people with bum knees and those that Bubbles euphemistically called, "The unconditioned." awesomeGirl is stage whispering to me while we watch Bubbles' demo, "She means flabby people." Bubbles replies, "You can be skinny and unconditioned."

awesomeGirl has her doubts, she decides she hates the skinny, unconditioned folk. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the term 'unconditioned' - it sounds too politically correct to me.

Back in my day it was called, "Out of shape."

It's been about a week and I still can't get La Grange out of my head...

Have mercy.
A haw, haw, haw, haw, a haw.

No comments:

Post a Comment