Friday, July 23, 2010

Spandex: Right or Privilege?

Contador Checks Out Schleck's Girly Butt on the Col du Tourmalet

I'm on record as not exactly being a fan of Contador but one has to respect that show he and Schleck put on yesterday. It's down to the time trial in which Contador is favored but either of these two deserve the win.

Flush with envy at their girly butts I impulsively registered for a fifty-six mile bike ride this Sunday. This is my first 'event' type ride and I get to pay about $200 ($25 registration, $125 for some Alzheimer's Association donation and $55 for the jersey which is totally bitchin - and will be my first bike jersey) to suffer for approximately three hours. It's a similar experience and cost at Madame LaGrange's House of Bondage and Burning Thighs... um... so I've heard.

Now McBeal is absolutely correct when she defiantly states, "Spandex is a privilege, not a right!" So I'm a little leery about putting this jersey on even though I ordered the largest size available, mega-tent I believe.

Never one to shy away from the important topics of the day I decided to throw this question out to you, oh my brothers and sisters. Spandex, right or privilege? You can vote on the bar to the right at the top. Have a great weekend, think of me on Sunday and laugh, 'k?

Oh yeah did a 45min workout on the spinner this morning - shrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment