Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh Yeah, NOW I Remember!

Well TSA calendar is out! That's Miss March, she enjoys wearing lead high heels while walking on the beach and being sterile from all the irradiation. She seemed like a nice girl when performing a cavity search on a nine year old or checking out grandma's Depends. If you're looking for a girl who has no problem "going there" she just might be 'The One!'

I'm continuing to take inventory on the wreck that was Bill. After my little spinner ride yesterday I spent the rest of the day wincing from an inflamed left achilles and an equally inflamed right knee. The overall effect had me stumbling around work like Frankenstein on quaaludes. My wife was alarmed enough that she thought I should take an Aleve and maybe not go into the gym today even though she's desperately hoping that I'll resume my exercising ways.

I went in to the gym today mainly because I knew that if I didn't ponyTail would kick my ass. I see Bubbles by the water fountain and she gives me a big Bubbles grin of welcome back. We discuss if Victoria Secrets Pink should release a line of stocking caps and if you bought one would you be wearing underwear on your head? Something to ponder during the workout.

I do thirty-five minutes of intervals on the bike - wonder how that's gonna feel in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment