Tuesday, November 23, 2010

There are Two Kinds of People in the World...

My heart lightened a bit when I saw the big white truck in front of the gym. The prophesy according to JROCK was being fulfilled.

I strolled into the gym and there he stood majestically astride an elliptical while The Ecstasy of Gold blared through my earbuds.

Ironman!!!

Is this the beginning of the big Ironman reunion tour? Can't say, but I hope so. I humped out 35mins on the bike, bored and oddly cranky. awesomeGirl gave me a big grinned howdy and ponyTail managed to get a real smile out of me so things improved on the stormy front of my psyche. goodMood was doing his px90000000 routine and all in all it was good but kinda quiet.

I think we were all worried about scaring off Ironman with loud noises and sudden movements.

Bubbles shows up with a new (to me anyway, it's been awhile since I've seen her) flapper haircut that manages to make her even cuter and life goes on while I ponder the wisdom of Sergio Leone...



mmhmm, "There are two kinds of people in the world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." - Clint Eastwood

No comments:

Post a Comment