Monday, November 8, 2010

Just Another Moody Monday

I nod at ponyTail on my way into the locker room. Back on the bike, not sure if I can save myself anymore but I'm feeling like going down swinging as opposed to just giving up. Who cares? I'm in free association mode, doing what I do best and letting my mind... wander.

I feel kinda sad. Where's the enthusiasm of a year ago? I've effectively not worked out for over a week and I'm already tired, lethargic, unmotivated, sorta like I figure Obama feels about his presidency. I'm cranky and introspective as I plop down on the spinner jamming the earbuds in and dialing in Emenem. I do thirty-five on the bike and then do some crunches before heading off to face the stupid scales and get a read on how far I have fallen.

Diablo calls out as I walk past his office, "You back?" I stare blearily at him and give an honest answer, "I don't know."

Up another pound.

Super.

No comments:

Post a Comment