Monday, November 15, 2010

Sick

Oh how the mighty have fallen... Last year when I was binging on this exercise thing I didn't get sick once - now I'm battling this sinus infection, getting little rest, constantly fatigued and having fun side effects with various other medications that I really don't feel like discussing with you but left me shivering like a junkie under covers and a blanket with a winter coat on and a sweater, etc teeth clenched until my jaw ached for around an hour. This was, of course, after the initial side effect of feeling like I'm in anaphylactic shock. This 'side effect' happens sporadically and the drug manufactures don't know why.

Good times, good times.

Anyway I had a miserable weekend and hope yours was better unless I hate you for some reason.

So I'm seeing one battery of docs on Tuesday and trying to get a hold of another set today to put an antibiotic bullet into this sinus infections.

In short I wasn't at the gym today and don't plan to be until I get a grip on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment