Friday, March 11, 2011

iPads and Goddesses

I think this look would totally work for me.

I'm humping this spinner waiting for 5pm, a moment in chaos, since I have actual responsibilities being weighed against desire, lust, geek lust actually which is the ugliest kind of lust. What will happen? Will I sacrifice my son's band thingy for the object of my desire or bow to what's right and go to the performance or will I manage to do both?

I sense overwhelming indifference on your end of the line while the battle for my immortal soul rages. I may keep you posted on what happens with Bill's version of Sophie's Choice, or I may be busy playing alone in my room with my toy... er, iPad. I mean iPad, yeah, that's what I mean, mmhmm.

I'm irked with the fascist Jobs at the moment. What's this noise about releasing the new iPads at 5pm forcing us poor proletariat types to actually work for the entire day before contributing to rush hour chaos by screaming across town to get in line for a new iPad. In 'the ago' these things came out around noon and we'd get about a half day walking around work looking über-cool while those that didn't partake in Apple's brand of kool-aid gnashed their teeth in android envy!

Steve, what happened dude? You use to be cool!

ponyTail is over by the chin up bar doing her thing and gabbing with goodMood about Charlie Sheen.  She wants to be thought of as a goddess but not enough to let me change her name from ponyTail to goddess. I'm not sure why she wants to downgrade from the exalted status of Mom but it's probably down the lines of even moms want to be goddesses sometime. Heck moms might even want to be Charlie Sheen goddesses dancing on pool tables, heads filled with illicit things GASP! Not sure where ponyTail falls on that continuum.

We'll see how the evening unfolds for both ponyTail and I :-)

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment