Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Archer

ponyTail asks in her usual direct manner, "Everything OK?" This coming after I'm obviously storming around the gym in a mood best defined as 'grumpy.' She's detected a similar vibe in my most recent posts. I'm not sure what the thorn in my side is, probably a mini Archer (a season one impulse buy at Target) binge last night that kept me up until the ungodly hour of 11pm.

While doing crunches, curls and scowling I ponder Archer, a secret agent. The show is effectively mind candy and all I can remember about it is giggling my fool head off.



Anyway like Big Bang Theory, well, no that's a dangerous comparison. I'd watch Big Bang Theory with my daughter... Archer not so much. But both shows are funny!

Below is a little snippet of why I'd probably avoid Archer/Daughter time. We'll stick to Glee.

Archer: [Wearing only a towel and baseball catcher's mask] WOODHOUSE! Do we have any lube? Like at this point even some olive oil would [finds his mother in the living room]... help me get that drawer unstuck.

Woodhouse: Sir, that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes right in the face and she says she can't go to hospital because she's quote, 'tripping balls.'

If you're up for something as stupid/funny as The League peep Archer out Thursdays at 10pm or buy the DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment