Friday, December 2, 2011

Hints of Hope

Yesterday I overslept and for punishment took the dog out in the early morning with arctic temperatures. The day only got better when my wife called telling me the garage door was broken. So we dealt with that.

Today I'm on the spinner doing intervals and experimenting with actually pushing myself a little. I may even bring myself to sweat - GROSS - but my father has told me that my lard ass ways must once again come to a close after the Christmas Holidays. I stop signalling the trainer for another Mimosa out of guilt. Stupid dad. Mulling it over I call out to the trainer to bring me a DIET Mimosa - dammit! - it's vile, truly it is.

I hope you're happy father!

So, as usual of late, I'm hammered and a bit time crunched. Humping up these virtual hills but only three of them because I was up too late playing Skyrim followed by over sleeping and getting to the gym late. Wheezy the wood elf suffered mightily last night. It took her forever to get past these two orcs so she could do something weird to the glowing red skull. Wheezy is a thief, a very frail thief; preferring to avoid any conflict where possible. She's also pretty clumsy when it comes to pick pocketing. I'm in therapy about Wheezy being a chick.

 Still, I pushed it today... a little and that gives me a little hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment